Time & Location
Jun 22, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Routine. Yuck. Ritual. Yum.
It's kinda the difference between having to do something vs. getting to do something. When we love our routines and they make us feel good, when they hold the deeper intentions we have for our life rather than simply having us conform to what society tells us we "should" be doing to be "healthy", it's 100 times easier to stick with them.
In this workshop, we are going to discover how to create a new routine out of your deepest personal values. At Comfy Fitness we truly believe living a healthy lifestyle does not have to be complex. We believe it only works if it honors your current life circumstances. We believe that true health emerges from within when living in right relationship with your body, not from a series of bandaid solutions. And we have seen our clients actually find joy in creating a healthy lifestyle that's unique to them.
This workshop is for you if:
- You believe creating a healthy lifestyle will be difficult, time consuming, and expensive.
- You believe healthy living is probably not much fun.
- You believe health is an end goal you achieve and then you're done with it.
- You want to be inspired towards better health from a place of joy rather than fear.
- You want to feel freedom within your efforts towards healthy living.
- You want to find sustainable, lifelong practices that come naturally.
Workshop topics include:
- Learning a simple movement series you can do daily (if not more than once per day) to increase activity, vitality, and mobility.
- Tips to make make meal prep easy and accessible.
- Titration: what does it mean and how can it help you maintain a comfortably healthy lifestyle?
Join Comfy Fitness Guide and Nutrition Specialist, Tiara Duncan, as she introduces several key teachings from her 12 Week Comfy Lifestyle Journey. You'll leave this complimentary workshop with inspired actions you can immediately implement into your present life.
- Ticket type
CL Zoom Workshop TicketPrice$0.00