Sat, Jan 15|
Self-Care & Self Compassion in the New Year
This new year, Comfy Fitness Co-founder Kira Macoun and Anti-diet Dietitian Emily Marshall of True Being RD, invite you to get back in touch with your body’s signals and develop kindness towards yourself and your body.
Time & Location
Jan 15, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
About the Event
Every new year the diet industry profits off of making people feel insecure about their body and way of eating. When you reflect on your new year’s resolutions from the past, do you find the changes you seek come from a place of guilt and shame or from self-compassion and self-love?
In this hour-long workshop, Comfy Fitness co-founder and Comfy Lifestyle creator, Kira Macoun and Anti-diet Dietitian Emily Marshall of True Being RD, invite you to approach health and habit changes from a new lens of body respect and kindness.
- Learn how to let go of rigid ways of thinking about food & adopt an “all foods fit” mentality.
- Find the flexibility to make more sustainable changes. Dieting and calorie tracking can take a toll on your physical and mental health, whereas listening to your body’s signals of hunger, fullness, energy and mood will guide you successfully.
- Acquire a Somatic Experiencing technique that will support you in HOW to listen to your body’s signals.
- Turn the dial down on your self-critical inner-voice, and turn the dial up on your self-compassionate inner-voice.
- Shift the relationship between food and exercise to one that actually targets your goals. You’ll find food is a critical piece of the equation.
- Effortlessly fulfill your daily movement goals.
Make this new year full of changes you can look forward to inspired by self-care and self-compassion by joining us for this empowering workshop!
*Note- by signing up for this workshop you will be added to the email lists of Comfy Fitness and True Being RD.
New Year Workshop$0.00